The composite pipe from the pioneering specialist
With our five layer composite pipe, we have developed an advanced product that unites the advantages of a metal and plastic pipe offering product advantages that are second to none. The aluminium core prevents oxygen ingress, reduces heat-expansion and gives form-stability for easy and safe installation. For potable water connections, the Uponor MLCP press system is the perfect solution to meet nearly all requirements. The complete range of products allows for the entire installation from the riser to the tap, in a simple and economic manner.
Wave goodbye to welding and soldering, say hello to Uponor press fittings!
With our patented press system, fitting connections are made safe and quickly without the need for open flames. Inspection windows allow for a visual inspection of the fitting being properly inserted before pressing while the colored stop ring is showing you instantly which diameter you are pressing. Even more, the stop ring will only fall off automatically if the fitting is pressed correctly. And with our MLC composite press fittings, we even offer you an economy version of our standard fittings. With the profile insert made of PPSU, the MLC composite fitting is a lead-free and lightweight alternative.
MLCP system advantages at a glance
- Lightweight, flexible and form stable
- Available in 16mm up to 110mm
- Fittings in PPSU and brass
- No calibration, no deburring
- Colour coding
- Pressing identification
- Slim and appealing on wall installation
- Fast, flame-free installation – at least 50% labour saving
- 100% oxygen barrier and low expansion rates
- No wastage and fewer fittings required
- Worldwide approvals including marine bodies
Uponor Quick & Easy Fast. Simple. Secure.
Plastic pipes with “memory effect”
Thanks to the high dregree of cross-linking of molecules, Uponor PE-Xa pipes have a thermal memory. Once the PE-Xa pipe is widened by means of a suitable Uponor tool, it will return to its original shape within a short period of time. We use this material property in Uponor Q&E jointing technique where the pipe material turns into sealing material. It connects positively and by frictional contact to the Uponor Q&E fitting. This hundred percent safe connection of fitting and pipe is achieved within seconds and without any O ring seals. And the best part about it - it's that simple that anyone can do it!
Flexible system advantages at a glance
• Lightweight plastic system
• Complete system of fittings in PPSU and optionally brass
• Unique Q&E jointing reducing install time and costs
• Secure and watertight with minimal pressure loss
• Corrosion resistant
• Wide fittings & accessories range for optimal system design
• Pipe in pipe system possible
Endless flexibility with just 40 modular items
Available for MLC and PE-Xa, Uponor's innovative riser system features a unique modular fitting design making it incredibly efficient and effective. With just 40 parts, you can create more than 300 fitting combinations in dimensions up to 110mm. And with fewer building components to store, process and plan for. the system drastically reduces both your planning and construction work. The modular systems also features a distinctive mechanism which removes the need for using tools overhead making it easier and quicker to connect pipes overall. Connections can be easily made on the workbench, opening up entirely new construction possibilities avoiding construction delays.
Press - Insert - Lock
Assembling of modular fitting in just 4 steps
Modular Riser system in practice
Considering the tight installation space on ships, the Uponor modular riser fitting system is well suited for installations on any type of vessel.
Convince yourself on the easiness of the installation and check out the experiences of our customers.
Modular Riser system advantages at a glance
- Modular MLC Riser System with only 40 components
- Safe installation eliminating fire hazards of open flames
- Dimensions up to 110mm
- Greater flexibility
- Easier planning and quicker processing
- Adjustments until final installation possible
- More efficient stock management
Uponor Smatrix Aqua PLUS is the smart hygienic control system of Uponor
This is the way Smatrix Aqua PLUS works
- Professional planning support
- Fast and easy to install
- Allows remote hygiene monitoring
Smatrix Aqua PLUS advantages at a glance
- Observation of hygiene requirements and legal standards
- Operation without additional software
- Possibility to control remotely
- Integration in central BMS system at reasonable cost
- Quick and easy installation and initial operation
- Ensures the intended use during the shell construction phase
- Immediate notification by e-mail when required